Machine tools are complex systems that meet stringent requirements. For many of their functions, they have different components such as digital controls, powerful drives and precision guides. However, efficiency, availability and costs ultimately depend on correct operation and maintenance of the machine tool and all of its components. The diagnostic systems developed by the Starrag Group provide support in this area. They are innovative visualisation systems that provide the operator
with information about the current machine and control status at the push of a button. Our diagnostic systems thus make effective planning and monitoring of all service and maintenance activities much easier. At the same time, our specially developed online remote diagnostics service ensures maximum machine availability.
- Reduced costs throughout production
- Reliable real time analysis thanks to direct access to machine documentation
- Short service response times with immediate fault diagnosis and resolution
- Prompt notification of alarms by e-mail or text message
- Reliable machine data evaluation by odometer