Dörries CONTUMAT VC 5000
vertical turning lathe
The Dörries CONTUMAT VC series, designed as a double column portal system, is ideal for larger swing diameters of 138 to 472 inch. The VC range combines all of the advantages of the VCE range with the ability to machine large scale components just as effectively. The positive construction properties of the smaller range are taken over here in correspondingly dimensioned main components. The range also provides high levels of flexibility by combining standard modules, providing the customer with a solution tailored to suit their individual needs.
The closed portal construction of the double column vertical lathe guarantees high intrinsic rigidity, while the proven cast construction ensures excellent damping and thermo-stability. Thanks to these characteristics customers obtain a lathe that provides high machining accuracy, with a long service life.
– Vibration damping cast construction
– High level of bending and torsion rigidity
– Rigid gantry design
– Hydrostatic flat guide rails
– Generously proportioned principal components
– High geometric precision
– Numerous machining table variants
– Flexible tool magazine variations
– High thermo-stability
– Comprehensive range of machining heads and accessories
– Machines tailored to customers requirements
– Available with twin rams for maximum cutting performance
Please choose the Measuring Unit
|4,000 / 4,500
|Working height max.
|Main drive S1
|2x 60 – 2x 150