The STC series has been designed to provide unrivalled economy in the machining of the most demanding structural parts, multi-blades and casings with long cycle times, and provide the customer with a whole host of practical options. These machining centers have excellent static and dynamic properties as well as a tried and tested rotatable head, making them the benchmark for heavy chip removal in titanium and Inconel part for the aerospace and power generation industries.
– Unparalleled levels of long-term precision
– A modern and innovative machine system which provides high levels of reliability and availability
– Optimum spindle speed / torque curve characteristic for HPC titanium machining
– Perfect machine geometry which enables accurate machining
– A stable, low-vibrations milling process which creates a platform for increased tool service lives and thus greater productivity