Dörries CONTUMAT VCE 2800
vertical turning lathe
The compact single column vertical lathe (swing diameters of 55 to 110 inch) is appropriate not only for turning, but, with additional units, can also be used for drilling, milling and grinding. It means that it is possible, in a single clamping, to carry out a full machining operation on the CONTUMAT VCE and not simply turning.
The rigid cast construction on this lathe ensures low vibration and accurate cutting; hydrostatic guide rails damp vibrations even further. The technical design and numerous fitting options mean that Dörries is able to configure an individual machine to every customer.
– Vibration-damping cast construction
– High level of bending and torsion rigidity
– Compact single column construction
– Hydrostatic flat guide rails
– Generously proportioned principal components
– High geometric precision
– Numerous machining table variants
– Flexible magazine variations
– High thermo-stability
– Many machining heads and accessories
– Customised machine designs
– Interesting optional extras: two support version
Please choose the Measuring Unit
|2,500 / 2,650
|Working height max.
|Work piece weight max.
|Main drive S1
|60 – 2x 80
|Torque on machine table S1 max.