Dörries CONTUMAT VC 12000 V
1vertical turning lathe
With the addition of a moveable table, traversing through the twin column portal design of the VC machine range, the VC-V provides the ultimate flexibility for machining large components. In addition to the «on center» machining capability of a standard lathe the VC-V machines are able to machine eccentric features. With the use of our extensive range of standard milling and drilling attachments, the VC-V machine range is capable of full 5 sided machining of components up to 472 inch in diameter and 771,617 lbs in weight.
On machines with a Y-axis the component can be machined in any position. The turning table is set on a sliding bed. The default Y-axis travel corresponds to the swing diameter of the machine size, but can be tailored to suit any application.
– Vibration damping cast construction
– High level of bending and torsion rigidity
– Rigid gantry design
– Linear travelling table (Y-axis)
– Hydrostatic flat guide rails
– Generously proportioned principal components
– High geometric precision
– Numerous machining table variants
– Flexible tool magazine variations
– High thermo-stability
– Comprehensive range of machining heads and accessories
– Machines tailored to customers requirements
Please choose the Measuring Unit
|9,000 / 10,000
|Working height max.
|Main drive S1
|2x 60 – 2x 150